Please Read Request Form Conditions Before Proceeding Below
- Allow 2 weeks for processing.
- Please approve this request with your department before submitting it to our office.
- All internal service deliveries must be approved before you can pick up your cards.
- Do not submit the request unless your department is prepared to pay in full.
Updated in 2023, please be aware of these recent changes to our policies.
- Cards are printed and activated at Campus Card Services (CCS)
- Requested Bear Bucks are loaded on the cards and the department is billed by CCS
- Cards are picked up and signed for at CCS by the requesting department’s representative who has to present a valid photo ID once cards have been paid for.
- Request Forms are updated with the billing information and filed.
- Forms must be signed off on by a Department Head or higher(Director level or higher)
- Forms must list a business purpose.
- Campus Card Services is not responsible for how these cards are used.
- The department that requests these cards, must track how they are being used and what are acceptable expenditures.
- Departments can request a quarterly report from Campus Card Services to let them know the remaining balances.
- Cards will not be reloaded. A new request will need to be put in each time a department needs new cards.
- Departments are refunded for any unused Bear Bucks after the request expiration date.
- Cards are active for a maximum of 2 years.