Campus Card Services is currently operating under alternate hours.
During the following hours, the Women’s Building will be unlocked and anyone may come in to have a card made. MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR OFFICE ENTRY.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
If you need your first ID Card made, please send a jpeg head-shot to email@example.com include your student ID number to have your ID card made.
- Color photo
- Full face or front view
- Plain white or off-white background
- Image from top of head to top of shoulders
- Cardholder must be only person in the picture
- All hats or headgear should be removed for the photo except hats or head coverings worn for religious purposes
- No item or attire should cover or otherwise obscure any part of the face or cast a shadow on your face
- There should be no reflections from the eyeglasses that obscure the eyes
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless needed for medical reasons
- Photos must not be retouched to alter the cardholders appearance in any way
Campus Card Services is not providing background check services until further notice.
The WUSTL ID card is your gateway to life at Washington University. Your official photo ID on campus provides access to office buildings, Sumers Recreation Center, residence halls, libraries, etc.
It stores your Meal Points/Bear Bucks and can be used at all on-campus dining facilities, the bookstore, vending and laundry machines, for printing, and at over 50 off-campus businesses.
Access to buildings or labs for students and staff needs to be requested by a department representative or advisor with Card Access.
Load. Swipe. Enjoy!
Bear Bucks can be used in various ways on and off-campus, including laundry, printing, vending, and dining.
Need to add more Bear Bucks? Use GET Funds to deposit money into a Bear Bucks account.
Campus Card Services at a glance
Use your ID badge to access buildings and enjoy Bear Bucks on- and off-campus.