Bear Bucks Update

Bear Bucks has changed and can be used as a purchasing option exclusively at on-campus establishments and campus stores. View all official on-campus Bear Bucks locations on our website here. Additionally, Bear Bucks can be used to conveniently pay for orders from any Grubhub merchant nationwide, via pick-up and delivery through the Grubhub app. Login to Atrium Connect to establish your account, load funds, as well as manage and track spending. 

Is your WashU ID Card lost or malfunctioning?

Replacement WashU ID cards can be obtained in-person by visiting the CCS during office hours. Campus Card Services is located in the Ann W. Olin Women’s Building, Lower Level, Suite 002. CCS is open this Summer, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.

Lost ID card are $25 for students, $10 for faculty-staff members & university contractors. If your card is malfunctioning, replacements are always free of charge.

Lost your white room card?

Campus Card Services CANNOT replace a lost white room card. Please see up to date instruction from the Residential Life website or contact your RA.

How do I request new card access?

Faculty-staff members can request new card access through Card Access by emailing The card access email is routinely monitored by the Access Control & Electronic Security office, their hours are Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Students who need new card access should make that request to a Campus Life staff member and/or GPS advisor for student group activities.