Students can manage their Bear Bucks account through GET.

Students can obtain an ID card from Campus Card Services, located in the Women’s Building, Suite 002. Campus Card Services is open MondayFriday, 8:30 a.m.4:00 p.m. Students can bring in a damaged ID card and exchange it for a new card at no cost, but there is a $25 fee to replace a lost student ID card. Another photo ID is required to obtain your first ID card or a replace a lost card.

Activating Your Bear Bucks Account

Follow these steps to activate your Bear Bucks account:

  1. Sign in to WebSTAC
  2. Click “Billing & Bear Bucks”
  3. Click “Enroll in Bear Bucks”
  4. Click “Enroll”
  5. Click “Add BUCKS”
  6. Select the amount to be charged to your student billing account
  7. Click “I Agree”
  8. Click “Purchase BUCKS”

Adding Bear Bucks

Students may deposit money into their Bear Bucks accounts through GET. Students can add a maximum of $1,000 per semester through GET. University College and Inter-University Exchange (IE) students may set up and manage their accounts by visiting Campus Card Services or calling 314-935-8800. A minimum deposit of $1 (cash, check, or credit or debit card) is required to open an account.

Using an ID Card

Students are able to spend Bear Bucks on Residential Life– and Sorority and Fraternity Life–managed laundry services, vending purchases at select locations, and printing services from most University Libraries print stations and school computer labs. Select on-campus and off-campus businesses also accept Bear Bucks. Learn more about how to use Bear Bucks funds on your card.

Undergraduate students may enroll online after July 1 if they have received their student ID number and WUSTL Key password. Online enrollment is not available to students enrolled in University College or the Inter-University Exchange (IE), but those students may make a deposit with cash, check, or a credit or debit card at Campus Card Services. Graduate and professional students may enroll online after they have received their student ID number and WUSTL Key password.

Undergraduate students may use their Bear Bucks at all Danforth Campus dining locations that accept meal points when undergraduate meal plan points have been depleted. Purchases with Bear Bucks at WashU dining locations are tax-exempt.

If an ID card is lost or stolen outside of business hours, please contact the WashU Police Department to deactivate your card. If you need a temporary meal card during this time, please contact your residential advisor (RA).