Washington University in St. Louis contractors and vendors can obtain an ID card from Card Services, located in Women’s Building, Rm. 002. Campus Card Services is available Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

There is no charge for the initial Contractor ID card.  Beginning July 1, 2017 there will be a $10 replacement fee for a lost Contractor ID card.

The Contractor Vendor Electronic Request Form 2017 PDF form must be completed, and emailed to to successfully obtain a WUSTL ID card. Submitting this form electronically will be the most efficient way to get it to our office. Save the form to your desktop, complete and sign it online, and email it to our office. Please reference the contractor name in the email.

Using Your ID Card

The University Affiliate Plan is a declining balance account accepted for the purchase of food and beverage at all Bon Appetit- and Aramark-managed locations on the Danforth, West and North Campuses and the two locations on the Medical Campus. Learn more about how to use Bear Bucks funds on your card.

Download the Bear Bucks Request Form – Contractor to set up and make a deposit into your Bear Bucks account.

Deposits may be mailed to:
Campus Card Services
CB 1055
Women’s Building, Rm. 002
Washington University in St. Louis
1 Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130