Washington University in St. Louis contractors and vendors can obtain an ID card from Campus Card Services, located in the Women’s Building, Suite 002. Campus Card Services is open MondayFriday, 8:30 a.m.4:00 p.m. Contractors can bring in a damaged or expired ID card to exchange for a new card at no cost, but there is a $10 fee to replace a lost ID card. Another government-issued photo ID is required to obtain your first ID card or replace a lost card.

Step 1: Complete a Request Form

The Contractor/Vendor ID Card Request Form must be completed and submitted to Campus Card Services (by email to campuscard@wustl.edu or in person) to obtain a WashU ID card. Submitting this form electronically will be the most efficient way to get it to our office. Save the form to your computer, complete and sign it online, and email it to our office. Please reference the contractor name in the email.

Step 2: Obtain Your ID Card

After completing and submitting a request form (either by email or in person), bring a government-issued photo ID to Campus Card Services (Women’s Building, Suite 002) to receive your card.

Step 3: Obtain Stand-Alone Access

Certain doors on campus require special clearance to access. Such doors include those in the DUC or various maintenance rooms. For stand-alone access to be added to your card, you must contact the correct office before obtaining your ID card. 

Contact the Access Control & Electronic Security office at cardaccess@wustl.edu with your name and ID request form for procedures on obtaining stand-alone access.

If you need access to any buildings managed by Residential Life, contact Rachel Hinnah at rstulce@wustl.edu with your name and ID request form for procedures on obtaining Residential Life access.

Adding Bear Bucks

Contractors may deposit money onto their ID card. They must visit Campus Card Services with a completed Contractor/Vendor Bear Bucks Request Form. A minimum deposit of $5 (cash, check, or credit or debit card) is required to open an account. You can find a list of locations where Bear Bucks are accepted here.

Deposits may be mailed to:
Campus Card Services
Washington University in St. Louis
CB 1055
1 Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130