Campus Card Services provides personal identification cards to new University students, faculty, and department, as well as affiliated contractors and guests.

Note: Access Cards are not automatically functional with a University Bear Bucks or Meal Points account.


Get your first WashU ID

Before Fall arrival to campus, new WashU students must complete all University account information. This ensures that your own card can be printed and ready for orientation.


Apply for your first Contractor ID


First Faculty-Staff ID

Request a Faculty-Family Temporary Access ID

If you are a faculty member living on campus, you can request a temporary access card for your family’s guests.


Request a Department Access Card

Learn About Tailored ID Cards

Contact our office for more information.