Campus Card Services
Bear Bucks Deposit Request Form
Please Read Request Form Conditions Before Proceeding Below
- Allow 2 weeks for processing.
- Please approve this request with your department before submitting it to our office.
- Do not submit the request unless your department is prepared to pay in full.
Updated in 2022, please be aware of these recent changes to our policies that may affect your case.
- Requested Bear Bucks are loaded on the cards and the department is billed by CCS
- Forms must be signed off on by a Department Head or higher(Director level or higher)
- Forms must list a business purpose.
- Campus Card Services is not responsible for how these funds are used.
- The department that deposits these funds, CANNOT track how they are being used nor determine what are acceptable expenditures.
- If your department is seeking to deposit RESTRICTED funds to a student or faculty-staff member, consider inquiring about Bear Bucks Temporary Department Cards instead.
- Gift, prizes, and awards like the deposits listed below, are considered taxable income per the IRS and must be reported as income to an recipients.