Out of State Criminal Background Checks must be completed no later than 20 business days prior to the first date of the event.
- Obtain two inked fingerprint cards from a local law enforcement agency; the appropriate fingerprint card to request is an FBI-258 Applicant Card.
- The fingerprint card must be filled out completely. Required information includes: the 4-digit registration code which is 5764 and the OCA number which is V09500091. Failure to completely fill out the information on the fingerprint card will result in the card being returned to the applicant which will delay the process.
- Complete the MoVECHS Waiver Agreement and Statement form and mail to the following address:
Campus Card Services
1 Brookings Drive
Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63130
- Payment of $40.30 must be mailed to 3M Cogent in the form of a check or money order. The address is below.
- Mail the fingerprint cards, with payment, to the following address:
639 N Rosemead Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Read and keep the Noncriminal Justice Applicant’s Privacy Rights document.
- Complete online training course “Keeping Our Children Safe”.
Please remember to bring a valid state or federal issued photo ID to your fingerprinting session.