The On Campus Criminal Background Checks will be done by Campus Card Services in Women’s Building, Room 002.
Campus Card Services Office Hours
Monday – Friday
Background checks can be done between the hours of 8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
No Appointment Necessary. There is no cost to the applicant at the time of background check.
- You must go to www.machs.mshp.dps.mo.gov to register for your ON CAMPUS background check.
- Select “Click Here to Access the MACHS Fingerprint Search Portal to schedule a background check by Fingerprints”.
- Select “Click Here to Register with MACHS”.
- Enter the 4 digit Registration Number of 5764.
- Enter your complete demographic information and print your Transaction Control Number (TCN) for future reference
- The fee will be paid for by the University, please be sure to bring your TCN number to your fingerprinting session.
- Complete the MoVECHS Waiver Agreement and Statement form and bring to your fingerprinting session at Campus Card Services.
- Read and keep the Noncriminal Justice Applicant’s Privacy Rights document.
- You must bring a valid state or federal issued photo ID to your fingerprinting session.
- Complete online course “Keeping Our Children Safe”.
Please remember to bring a valid state or federal issued photo ID to your fingerprinting session as well as the “MoVECHS Waiver Agreement and Statement” form SHP-981D.