The Off Campus Criminal Background Checks (done at a MACHS fingerprinting location) must be completed no later than 20 business days prior to the first date of check-in.
- You must go to www.machs.mshp.dps.mo.gov to register for your OFF CAMPUS background check. Fingerprinting locations for Off Campus Background Checks can be found online at time of registration.
- Select “Click Here to Access the MACHS Fingerprint Search Portal to schedule a background check by Fingerprints”.
- Select “Click Here to Register with MACHS”.
- Enter the 4 digit Registration Number of 5764.
- Enter your complete demographic information.
- Finalize your registration and print your Transaction Control Number (TCN) for future reference.
- Payment may be made online at the time of registration with a credit card or at the fingerprinting location (money order, cashier’s check, check or cash in exact fee amount of $40.30).
- Complete the MoVECHS Waiver Agreement and Statement form and mail to the following address:
Campus Card Services
1 Brookings Drive
Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63130
- Read and keep the Noncriminal Justice Applicant’s Privacy Rights document.
- You must bring a valid state or federal issued photo ID to your fingerprinting appointment.
- Complete online course “Keeping Our Children Safe”.
Please remember to bring a valid state or federal issued photo ID to your fingerprinting session.