Apply for a WashU ID Card

All New Undergraduate & Graduate Students

By July 31st, 2022, all incoming undergraduates and graduate students must Apply for a WashU ID Card.

Returning Students

Returning students of all divisions can use this same form to request a replacement card. Be advised, lost/stolen cards may incur a $25 replacement fee. Damaged cards can be swapped for a new one for free.

Based on the Medical Campus?

Campus Card Services only prints WashU ID Cards for the Danforth Campus. Medical Campus students and employees must inquire within their department to request their card. See Protective Services for more information.