Out of State Criminal Background Checks must be completed no later than 20 business days prior to the first date of the event.
- You must go to www.machs.mshp.dps.mo.gov to register for your OUT OF STATE background check. You may make payment online at the time of registration with a credit card or mail a money order to 3M Cogent (address is below).
- Select “Click Here to Access the MACHS Fingerprint Search Portal to schedule a background check by Fingerprints”.
- Select “Click Here to Register with MACHS”.
- Enter the 4 digit Registration Number of 5764.
- Enter your complete demographic information.
- Pay online with credit card or send money order in with fingerprint cards.
- Finalize your registration and print your Transaction Control Number (TCN) for future reference. You must provide your TCN at your fingerprinting session.
- Obtain two inked fingerprint cards from a local law enforcement agency; the appropriate fingerprint card to request is an FBI-258 Applicant Card.
- The fingerprint card must be filled out completely. Required information includes: the 4-digit registration code which is 5764. Failure to completely fill out the information on the fingerprint card will result in the card being returned to the applicant which will delay the process.
- Complete the MoVECHS Waiver Agreement and Statement form and mail to the following address:
Campus Card Services
1 Brookings Drive
Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63130
- Mail the fingerprint cards to the following address with payment (if payment was not made online):
5025 Bradenton Avenue, Suite A
Dublin, OH 43017
- Read and keep the Noncriminal Justice Applicant’s Privacy Rights document.
- You must bring a valid state or federal issued photo ID to your fingerprinting session.
Please remember to bring a valid state or federal issued photo ID to your fingerprinting session.